Sunday, September 9, 2007

cucumbers

i want simplicity...i want to live in the country. i want my stress to be: i have to pick those cucumbers before they go bad. this town lifts me up and sends me crashing within a matter of seconds. my time is coming to an end here. i say that loosely. i have no solid plans to leave, but i can feel my heart strings being pulled off to a land of vast space and quiet. i hope there's a sauna there. i hope there's love there. i hope christopher is there. i know ruby will be there. my life has been all about reinvention, and i'm ready for my next ride on that train. of course i still want to be close to mother superior...but her shoreline stretches nearly 3,000 miles...that's a lot of opportunity. revolution. Revelation. satisfaction. indignation.

No comments: