Tuesday, February 12, 2008

in check

it's a fine balancing act for me...if i'm not very busy i lean towards being lazy and unhealthy and if i'm too busy i tend to be frantic, easily stressed and unhealthy. as i walk on this tight-rope of life, i'm realizing that with age comes wisdom. i've learned so much, so many tools to keep myself in check...to keep my life in balance...and when i stray and loose balance i find myself being able to reel myself back in. i feel sound today.

grounded.

awake.

i want to be able to remember this feeling of calm as i head forward into the coming months where my life will be a bit more occupied...

1 comment:

Anne said...

yes yes and yes.

i find myself always working towards "something" but being too lazy to ever get "it done" but then if i do sorta get it "done" then i am exhausted and never really "enjoy" any of it. what is up with that?

feeling in check...balanced...is awesome. good for you today.