Friday, September 21, 2007

who is so simple?

so there's this guy. he licks ashtrays and my first instinct would be to call him crazy. but then again he's peaked my interest more than anyone has in a long long time. he's in tune with his own reality, which is more than i can say for myself, or most people i know. he wrote me poem in exchange for a cigarette...and it was my original intention to share it with you now:

but instead i will keep it to myself. why would i exploit this person who is so simple? i won't. tonight was the epitome of coincidence, fate, and intuitiveness. he also lives in "safe place" and "there are fairies there". he's from iceland. okay, so maybe he's crazy. maybe i need more crazy people in my life.

2 comments:

Meghan Jane said...

does he have a glass of water to wash it down? the thought of this makes my mouth feel tingly and my ears hurt like fingernails on the chalkboard noise.

Anne said...

he might be a little crazy...? but maybe he is happy.